the rants of a recruiter who hates people.

20061120

Turd a la King

Work is getting more retarded. It’s obvious to me when they start treating an E-7 like crap. Standing at the position of attention and parade rest for several hours while lecturing to him about something he had almost no control over. We got word, or my station commander did, that we had a DAT loss (pissed hot for drugs). We even had a clean test before he was sent down to join. One of our recruiters also just got back from an Education tour. That’s where they send teachers and college professors to an army base so they can see the benefits of military service. He said it was like baby sitting 45 adults, but he also said that I was a nice break to be back in a real army environment. Not this bullshit recruiting army, where the chain of command hasn’t been in the real army in 10 years or more. I’m just waiting, if not for myself, for one of us out here (as many of us are war vets) to snap on someone and go to the pen. At least we would get treated a little better. Even if it’s out of fear and not actual respect.

Sorry I haven’t written on this thing in a while. Been busy breaking up with my girlfriend and doing a little man whoring. It’s good to be single. No more emotionally entangled bull shit. Let alone the pain in the as of always getting asked if I want to talk about my PTSD issues. I mean, why would I bother going to see shrink if I wanted to talk to you, right?

I’m tired of turds, that are so unmotivated they can’t see the shinny bright future in the army over the pathetic I’m never leaving moms basement until I’m thirty three future they have now. I just can’t believe that after all the service I’ve given my country I have to let some fuck nut be in the driver’s seat of my military career. I hate people. I can, for the most part say that my friends here are the ones I hate the least. I miss the war. If you didn’t like someone you shot them or you beat them. The rest of the time. Smile and keep walking.

2 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

Ahh. Recruiting is so fun!

Friday, November 24, 2006 3:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Army*Strong*Wife said...

Recruiting is retarded when it comes to that,...my husband told me that everyone other than the CLT and the 1SG, gets treated like privates all over again, he hates it, no matter how hard he works, or how late he works to get things done, if those numbers ain't right, in the eyes of Command he has done nothing.
Argh! Frustrating!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Blog Counter