the rants of a recruiter who hates people.

20061206

Drinking is fun.

Well, for me it’s a must. At least after working. It’s like I hardly smoke when I’m not working. And I only drink during the week. Total opposites of everyone else. Stuff is getting really retarded at our office. Our station has been the saving grace for over 6 months in our company. A shinny little light. And we are now near the end of our recruiting month and it’s not looking so hot. The one guy I had any hope of getting is a total turd. Has a 2 yr degree, lives with mom still (remind you he’s like 26 years old) and does odd jobs to scrap up money. Well I freaked out on him when, after talking to use recruiters for about a year now, did pick a job. What kind of loser wants to be 30 years old and live with mom until she croaks, and do nothing in life? I just lost it. I started yelling at this guy to man up and get the f*** out of my office and when his balls drop and he no longer wants to suck the milk from moms titty. To check out the air force. That’s where all the girls go. Because he will all ways be a nurtured momma’s boy.

I want to hurt people.

4 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

I keep saying I'm going to tell these people off and I never do. When I need him I put up with it. I prbably shouldn't but I do. A lot of times when you tell these people off they man up and come back. That's how the Marines make their living. Then again a lot of times they take your advise and either continue to live with mom or join the Chair Force.

Monday, December 11, 2006 8:43:00 AM

 
Blogger SGT Lori said...

I just feel really sad for them. What a waste. But you can't change people, they have to want it.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Army*Strong*Wife said...

That's basically the lifestyle many male humans have in front of them in this effin' state (probably our whole country). Makes it very frustrating, sometimes we can grap them by their shirt at age 21 and sent them to an exciting life in the Army, learning a profession and learn how to live a life of their own, before they actually hit that 25+ stage living with mom, doing hardly anything,...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit I love your blog. you write clearly!-might want to consider your talent more.

Best,
A-

btw-My recruiter is an ass and I can't help but think why he didn't call me back. I on;y met him once. He must think I'm a terd. I'm 30 and want to join. I need a change, a path to a more fulfilling and disciplined life.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:52:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Blog Counter